Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Name Fun...

So today I've had baby names on my mind, and thought it would be fun to get some suggestions from our family and friends. Obviously we do not yet know if the baby will pop out as a guy or gal, but we do know that it will have a beauuuutiful name :) So, here's an opportunity to put your two cents in! Just leave you ideas for names in our guestbook located on the top left of the page.

As for the pregnancy, it seems to be going well (if well means "constant nausea"). We will be doing another ultrasound next week, so we will keep you all updated!

8 comments:

Mathis Family said...

Oh, I love Lorelei, but it has been vetoed for our new little one.

Greg and Linda and family said...

You are very brave to play the name game on here : )

Musical Mir said...

army

jenng0127 said...

Ooh, I like Lorelei!! I was going to say Elizabeth for a middle name, but couldn't come up with another first name.

Rev. Ev said...

Evan or
Matthew (or Mark, Luke or John)or

:-)

Greg and Linda and family said...

I Love the name Nathan it means gift from God. I can't use that name because I told my cousin how much I liked it and she names my adorable nephew that : )

The Wood Family said...

I really like Abram for a boy
For a girl hm....I like Caroline

M a d d i e said...

When I think of Jon and you having a little girl, the name Faith comes to mind. You have stood steadfast in your faith when you started this journey and have been an inspiration during the last few years. I think Faith would be a fitting name for your little one if it's a girl. As for a boy, I believe Joseph. (Oops, had to plug that one for Grandpa.!)