Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jaycie's head in search of pelvis

So we came for a check up with the doctor yesterday at 2. The good news is we found the baby's head was in the down position. The bad news is that the ambyotic fluid was low so the doctor admitted me to the hospital do induce labor at about 11 last night. Twelve hours and an epideral later, Jaycie is still trying to make her way out. (hence the blog title, which is a direct quote from the nurse as I write). The doctors are concerned that I'm not dialating fast enough. If it continues, they will do a C-section in a couple hours.

We'll keep you updated.

Jen

2 comments:

Greg and Linda and family said...

Wow, you are amazing to be posting during this time. I have been in your situation and its not fun I know. I'm praying and awaiting arrival news. Hang in there

Greg and Linda and family said...

Ok now I know first hand how hard it is to blog when you are in the middle of having a baby but I'm dying for an update : ) No pressure. I'll just keep watching unti things calm down enough that you can blog.